Benepod™ is designed for the relief of osteoarthritic joint pain, migraine headaches, neuropathic pain and many other chronic musculoskeletal aches and pains as well as short term issues, such as insect bites and temporary aches.
Benepod is especially effective in providing symptomatic relief and long-term pain management for people suffering from pain that is difficult to treat and manage. A session of 10 – 20 minutes can provide many hours of pain relief.
The Benepod applies controlled, localized contrast (hot and cold) stimulation to a specific area of the body. Please read these instructions carefully before using your device. The Benepod controls its temperature precisely (unlike hot/cold packs). Benepod uses a standard wall adapter and USB-C cable. For this reason, it is compatible with most USB accessories, such as portable batteries used to charge cell phones and other portable electronics.
Getting your Benepod ready to use
- Connect your Benepod to the power adapter through the USB-C cable.
- Plug in the power adapter to an outlet.
- Once the LED indicator (Green Light) stops flashing, the Benepod is ready to use. (Do not unplug your Benepod from your power source while you are using it)
Using your Benepod
- When the Benepod is ready for use (LED green light stopped flashing) place its treatment surface on the area where you are experiencing pain.
- The Benepod must be used for a minimum of 10 to 20 minutes in the same area of pain before an effect is felt.
- If you feel an intense sensation, this is normal and indicates your Benepod is working.
- It is normal for the outside of your Benepod to warm up during use. Please avoid covering the top vent during use to allow your Benepod to properly cool.
Indications (Recommended use):
- Relieves chronic pain by applying hot and cold stimuli to the skin. Hot and cold together create an intense sensation that temporarily blocks pain signals going to the brain.
- Recommended for osteoarthritis of the hands, tennis elbow, shoulder and knee pain, neck and lower back pain, neuropathic pain, headaches and more.
- Do not use in fresh injuries (first 72 hours of injury).
- Avoid using on an open wound, immediately after surgery, or if the area in question is either bruised or swollen.
- Check your skin every 20 minutes when using the device on the same area. If you feel burning, move the device around (expand the area that you are treating).
- Check your skin every 20 minutes when using the device on the same area. For your safety, the unit automatically shuts down after 20 minutes use.
- Do not apply to broken or sensitive skin. If you suffer from hyperesthesia (hypersensitivity) please consult your physician before use.
- The Benepod is not a sterile device. Caution should be exercised when sharing amongst multiple users.
- Wipe treatment surface with alcohol swab.
UNDERSTANDING PAIN AND PAIN MANAGEMENT
Pain relief is one of the most sought-after services in North America. Now more than ever people are turning to doctors, chiropractors, naturopaths and searching on the internet looking for answers and relief. Our fast-paced lives, too much time in front of computer screens, using mice, neck strain from staring at cell phones and personal injury are all contributing to a growing problem. In the past, older generations tended to be the biggest users of pain medications, however the younger generation is now becoming equally susceptible to problems, as they are the pioneers in a manmade digital age contributing to problems that were not present in the past.
Pain is very complex, and for that reason there are many solutions and remedies available for both acute and chronic pain. We are all aware of the side effects related to pain medication. Increased risk of heart attack in addition and complicated interactions with other medications are just a few of the problems associated with traditional pain medication. More and more people are turning to natural remedies such as lifestyle changes and various types of therapy because they provide non-invasive natural solutions with fewer side effects. The Benepod is designed to help reduce your dependence on traditional forms of pain medication by engaging your body’s natural abilities to heal itself and fight pain.
Chronic pain is more than just pain; it can interfere with your daily activities, impact your mood and prevent you from sleeping soundly. Benepod™ is designed for people seeking relief from chronic pain including:
- Osteoarthritis of the hands
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tendonitis conditions
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Carpal tunnel
- 100% Drug Free
- Patented Technology
- Lightweight, Slim Design
- Patient Recommended
- Ease of Use
Benepod™ requires no gels, no replacement accessories, it can be used at anytime. Benepod™ is easy to set up and use, simply plug in the power cord and wait ~30 seconds for the unit to reach is optimal operating temperature.